...HEALTHY SUMMER...

by - giugno 13, 2013


Hi to everyone!!!
I show you especially JO NO FUI sweater!
It's very colorful, ethnic fantasy and open-weave, it's perfect in fresh summer evening.
I matched it with my shorts, I'll show you other look very soon.
Btw...what do you think about these sunglasses?
In my opinion they are formidable!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Oggi non voglio mostrarvi un outfit completo, ma vorrei soffermarmi sulla maglia di JO NO FUI.
Super colorata, fantasia etnica e trama larga, è ideale per le giornate primaverili o estive, un po' fresche... 
L'ho abbinata ad un paio di shorts, presto nuovi look!
Cosa ne pensate deglio occhiali? 
Io, semplicemente, li adoro!!!
xoxoFrancesca















ITALIA-INDEPENDENT SUNGLASSES




LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Sweater: JO NO FUI (Thanks to JO NO FUI)
Foulard: ALEXANDER McQUEEN 
Shorts: ZARA
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Necklace: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)
VINTAGE BRACELET
Nail polish: "HOLIDAY" CHANEL (Thanks to CHANEL)




You May Also Like

24 commenti

Pagine