...FLOWER CHILD...

by - maggio 14, 2013





Hi to everyone!!!
I show you the preview of the 28.5 dress.
It's a long cotton dress, adorned with sparkling strass.
I ffelt in love with it thanks to its wearability and its versatility.
I realized a lot of combo with this dress in different style, I'll show you them very soon.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Vi propongo un'anteprima del vestito 28.5.
E' una lunga tunica di cotone abbellita lateralmente da strass luccicanti, me ne sono letteralmente innamorata data la sua perfetta vestibilità e la sua poliedricità nell'abbinarsi con qualsiasi look.
Prossimamente vi mostrerò quanti outfit diversi sono riuscita a realizzare partendo da questo adorabile vestito.
xoxoFrancesca











LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Dress: 28.5 S/S 2013 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)
Bracelet: HTC
Nail polish: LANCOME VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

8 commenti

Pagine