...SMILE...

by - ottobre 31, 2014




Hi to everyone!!!
I discovered this location in my town by mistake, 
 I couldn't hold out to take these pictures having the camera always in my bag, .
A long colourful wall with a lot of yellow smiles, it's very funny, isn't it?
 I already wore open toe shoes without socks!
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
A volte si scoprono luoghi nella propria città mai visti prima, ed avendo sempre pronta all'uso la mia macchina fotografica, non ho resistito nel fare queste foto.
Un lungo muro di mattoni colorati con su disegnate mille faccine, molto carino, vero?
Continuo ancora ad indossare scarpe aperte senza le noiosissime calze!
xoxoFrancesca









FURLA BAG S/S 2013

I wore this bag also  with an urban style.
It's very glamour with black and white trendy colours.




FURLA BAG S/S 2013


ITALIA-INDEPENDENT SUNGLASSES

I love  these I-I sunglasses.
Thery are very confortable, in fact them material is the same of the crocs shoes.



LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Jacket: PINKO S/S 2013 (Thanks to PINKO)
Top: MISS SIXTY
Jeggins: ABERCROMBIE
Bag: FURLA S/S 2013 (Thanks to FURLA)
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMBPELL
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bracelet: ASH (Thanks to ASH)
Necklace: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI) 

You May Also Like

40 commenti

Pagine