...KEEP CALM AND SPRING UP...

by - aprile 22, 2013


PICTURES by TOCOOL

Hi to everyone!!!
I'm so happy because it was sunny today and you can see some pictures in which I jump...
Am I a little bit crazy?
Btw...I walked and took a lot of pictures with my friend, photographer and also fashion blogger Marta.
I realized a Gipsy outfit with the JO NO FUI dress, in fact I matched it with ankle boots like Camperos and summer parka.
It was happy hour time, so I wore a fluo orange pochette, it was perfect!
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Questi giorni di caldo mi rendono veramente felice ed anche un po' pazza, da notare le foto in cui saltello!
Cmq...in compagnia della mia amica, fotografa, ma soprattutto, fashion blogger Marta, abbiamo fatto una passeggiata e tante foto.
Oggi vi propongo l'abito di JO NO FUI in versione Gipsy Style, come potete notare l'ho abbinato a stivaletti mo'di Camperos ed ad un parka molto estivo.
Era ora di aperitivo, così per dare colore la pochette in neoprene arancione fluo era perfetta!
Che ne dite?
xoxoFrancesca






Details: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses and LA FILLE DES FLEURS clutch







LOCATION:Turin

I WORE

Dress: JO NO FUI S/S 2013 (Thanks to JO NO FUI)
Parka: 070 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Ankle boots: ASH 
Bag: LA FILLE DES FLEURS (Thanks to LA FILLE DES FLEURS)
Bracelet: ASH (Thank to ASH)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)

BEHIND THE CAMERA: TOCOOL by MARTA

You May Also Like

21 commenti

Pagine