...WAITING TO LEAVE...

by - marzo 11, 2013



Hi to everyone!!!
Here I 'm at the station looking forward to leave.
My friend Marta (fashion blogger founded TOCOOL) and me took some pictures for immortalize our outfits and above all  for try her new fisheye.
In fact you'll see some strange pictures here.
I chose a confortable look for my travel, in spite of the high heels.
I changed the dress in a long sweater with a belt on my hip and I matched the blue bag and the violet sunglasses at this black and brown look, in my opinion I got a good result.
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Eccomi in stazione in attesa di prendere posto sul treno.
Con la mia amica Marta (fashion blogger e titolare di TOCOOL) abbiamo scattato alcune foto per immortalare i nostri outfit ed anche per provare il suo nuovo fisheye.
Infatti vedrete foto un po' diverse dalle mie solite.
Per il viaggio ho scelto un look molto comodo, nonostante i tacchi.
Ho "modificato" il vestito trasformandolo in una maglia lunga, legando una cintura in vita, da abbinare ai leggins e ho abbinato la borsa blu e gli occhiali viola al look con predominanza di nero e marrone, ho ottenuto un buon risultato per i miei gusti.
Voi che ne dite?
xoxoFrancesca


















LOCATION: PORTA NUOVA, Turin

I WORE

Dress: PINKO A/W 2012 (Thanks to PINKO)
Leggins: CALZEDONIA
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Bag: FURLA S/S 2013 (Thanks to FURLA)
VINTAGE FUR HAT
Necklace and Ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Belt: FENDI

Scarf: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN 
Sunglassis: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)

MAKE-UP
Nail polish: LANCOME VERNIS in LOVE S/S 2013 (Thanks to LANCOME)

BEHIND THE CAMERA: TOCOOL by MARTA 

You May Also Like

10 commenti

Pagine