...LAST GLAMOUR...

by - febbraio 18, 2013





Hi to everyone!!!
I love the location of "Circolo dei Lettori", so I though to take other pictures there, wearing feminine look  this time!
I wore my new Jeffrey Campbell for first time, they are my Saint Valentine's gift.
Jeffrey Campbell shoes in my opinion are the number one, highest and most confortable shoes in the same time.
I love match the colours among them, but some of these don't make a good mix second old fashion rules.
Anyway, in my opinion the mix could be perfect, in fact my blue shirt and black skirt make this outfit so chic!
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Adoro il Circolo dei Lettori come location, così ho pensato di fare un altro shooting, ma in abiti più femminili, questa volta!
Ho indossato le mie nuove Jeffrey Campbell per la prima volta, ringrazio il mio ragazzo per avermele regalate ( regalo di San Valentino).
Cosa dire riguardo queste scarpe? Le Jeffrey Campbell sono le numero uno, altissime e comodissime allo stesso tempo!
Ultimamente sto abbinando colori che, per regola non dovrebbero essere abbinati, ma secondo me il risultato è perfetto, infatti la camicetta blu e la gonna nera insieme rendono l'outfit elegante.
Secondo voi?
xoxoFrancesca






















LOCATION: CIRCOLO dei LETTORI, Turin

I WORE

Shirt: PINKO (Thanks to PINKO A/I 2012)
Skirt: PINKO
Collant: SISI
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
VINTAGE GLASSES
VINTAGE WATCH
Bracelet: MASSIMO DUTTI
Nail polish: L'OREAL (Thanks to L'OREAL)

BEHIND THE CAMERA: CHIARA GIRIVETTO (THE FASHION SUBURBS)

You May Also Like

5 commenti

Pagine