...WELCOME 2013...

by - gennaio 02, 2013




Hi to everyone!!!
How do you come along your second  new year day?
I'm relaxing with my BF and the sweet Agatha bulldog!
Btw...today, I show you my New Year's Eve , or better, my preparations!
I chose a bright and golden make-up, because it was perfect combinated with the dress ( I'll pubblic it on next post).
So I decided on Happy Holiday by Lancome!
In sucession, you can see pictures and comments about them!
Let me know what do you think about!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Come procede il secondo giorno del nuovo anno?
Io nella massima tranquillità insieme al mio fidanzato e alla dolce Agatha!
Comunque...col post di oggi, vorrei mostrarmi il mio Capodanno, o meglio, i  preparativi per la grande serata!
Una volta scelto l'abito (che vi mostrerò in un prossimo post) ho ritenuto appropriato abbinare un make-up brillante e soprattutto, dorato!
Così, ho scelto la nuova collezione "Happy Holiday" di Lancome.
Di seguito commenti e foto a riguardo!
Ditemi che ne pensate!!!
xoxoFrancesca






 I took out the necessary from my beauty, primer, foundation, brushes, eye shadows etc. etc.

Ho tirato fuori dal beauty tutto l'occorrente necessario, dal primer al fondotinta, ai pennelli, ombretti etc. etc.



I used , about Happy Holiday by Lancome, ABSOLOU ROUGE like lipstick, PETIT TRESOR like eye shadow, FRANCE IN A GLACE like eyeliner, I gave more bright to my eyes with LES PAILLETTES AUX YEUX and finally, VERNIS in LOVE like nail polish (Ginger Swing).

Per quanto riguarda la collezione Happy Holiday di Lancome, ho utilizzato il rossetto ABSOLOU ROUGE (Rubis Exquis), l'ombretto PETIT TRESOR (Fil D'Or), la matita per gli occhi FRANCE IN A GLACE, LES PAILLETTES AUX YEUX per donare lucentezza all'occhio  e lo smalto VERNIS in LOVE (Ginger Swing).













BEAUTY 

Gold Eye shadow : PETIT TRESOR LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Gold Crayon: LE CRAYON KHOL LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Lipstick: ABSOLOU ROUGE LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE ( Thanks to LANCOME)
Blush: CHANEL (Thanks to Chanel)
Eye shadow; DIOR
Primer: GLOSSIP GIRLS (Thanks to GLOSSIP GIRLS)
Foundation: LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Mascara: HYPNOSE STAR LANCOME (Thank to LANCOME)
Brushes: LANCOME

You May Also Like

4 commenti

Pagine