...[MFW] JO NO FUI DRESS FOR I-I...

by - ottobre 03, 2012


Hi to everyone!!!
I wore this dress at Italia-Independent party!
I show you its details with these pictures!
I like so much it, and you?
I was fortunate to stay alone with my BF on vintage tram, so I took some pictures.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Questo è il vestito che ho indossato durante l'evento organizzato da Italia-Independent.
Volevo mostrarvelo più nel dettaglio!
A me piace tantissimo, a voi?
Ho avuto la fortuna di rimanere sola sul tram d'epoca, era impossibile non fare qualche foto!
xoxoFrancesca












LOCATION: VINTAGE TRAM, Milan
I WORE

Dress: JO NO FUI ( Thanks to JO NO FUI)
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Bag: FURLA (Thanks to FURLA)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Make-up: LANCOME



You May Also Like

4 commenti

Pagine