...MY SECRET WISH...

by - settembre 15, 2012





Hi to everyone!!!
I'm packing bag and baggage  for the famous Milanese fashion week, in the meantime I show you the chance encounter!
It was excited meeting Giorgio Armani, I couldn't believe my eyes!
First of all because he is my favourite stylist, secondly he is a perfect busines man!
See you soon with a lot of news!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Sto preparando già armi e bagagli per l'attesissima fashion week milanese, ed intanto penso all'incontro fatidico avuto durante la VFNO a Milano.
Incontrare Giorgio Armani di persona è stata una vera emozione, non credevo ai miei occhi!
In primis perchè è il mio stilista preferito tra i preferiti, in secundis è un vero uomo d'affari!
A presto con altre novità!
xoxoFrancesca



LOCATION: VIA MONTENAPOLEONE, Milano

I WORE

Dress: DOLCE&GABBANA
Necklace: GIORGIO ARMANI
Bag: CHANEL

You May Also Like

10 commenti

Pagine