...[MFW] JO NO FUI RUNWAY...

by - settembre 27, 2012


Hi to everyone!!!
Here I am at JO NO FUI runway.
The clothing was amazing, I'll show you them on next post.
I wore this JO NO FUI dress, it's smart and perfect for an afternoon appointment too.
Do you like my look?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Eccomi all'uscita della sfilata di JO NO FUI.
Gli abiti erano bellissimi, ve li mostrerò nel prossimo post.
Per la sfilata ho indossato un vestito firmato JO NO FUI, elegante ma adatto anche all'appuntamento di fine pomeriggio!
Vi piace il mio look?
xoxoFrancesca








LOCATION: VIA FOGAZZARO, Milano

I WORE


Dress: JO NO FUI (Thanks to JO NO FUI)
Shoes: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: FURLA (Thanks to Furla)
PEARL EARRINGS & NECKLACE
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Make_up: LANCOME 


THANKS TO JO NO FUI

You May Also Like

4 commenti

Pagine