[HOLIDAY]...PORTO VECCHIO by NIGHT...

by - settembre 03, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
My holiday is ending, and I'm so sad!
I show you one of my Porto Vecchio nights! I already told you that I felt in love with this amazing city!
I chose a black and white outfit, I didn't dare with colours, except for the red coral necklace and earrings!
What do you thinks?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Le mie vacanze proseguono ancora per poco purtroppo!
Oggi vi mostro una delle mie sere in Porto Vecchio...ve l'avevo già accennato in un vecchio post, mi sono innamorata di questa fantastica città!
Non ho osato col colore, ho scelto un outfit bianco e nero con un'unica eccezione: la collana e gli orecchini di corallo rossi!
Che ne dite?
xoxoFrancesca









LOCATION: PORTO VECCHIO, Corsica

I WORE

VINTAGE SHIRT
VINTAGE SHORTS
CORAL NACKLACE AND EARRINGS
Nail polish: "VERNIS in LOVE" LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Bag: DIESEL LOVERDOSE (Thanks TO Diesel fragrances)
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL

You May Also Like

5 commenti

Pagine