...TURIN BY NIGHT...

by - maggio 13, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
I show you what I wore last Saturday for my night in Turin.
I chose a blue dress and tha amazing PINKO jacket.
I bought these skull earrings with my Fashion friend in the morning, so we wanted wear them in the evening.
Do you like them?
They are simple but fashion in same time!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
L'outfit che vorrei mostrarvi è quello indossato sabato sera, trascorso a Torino
Ho optato per un vestito blu e la fantastica giacca di Pinko.
La mattina con la mia Fashion Friend, abbiamo acquistato un paio di orecchini a forma di teschio, e non potevano non indossarli la sera!
Vi piacciono?
Sono semplici ma allo stesso tempo fashion!
xoxoFrancesca





 Skull earrings








 "HOLIDAY" CHANEL nail polish









LOCATION: TURIN

I WORE:
Jacket: PINKO (Thanks to Pinko)
Dress: ZARA
Shoes: GUESS
SKULL EARRING
Necklace and ring:LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Nail polish: CHANEL "HOLIDAY" (Thanks to Chanel)

You May Also Like

22 commenti

Pagine