...COFFEE BREAK AT PARK...

by - maggio 29, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
I showed you the today outfit preview yesterday!
Now I' showing you what I wore.
 I love walking at park, so my friend Ingrid and me decided to go to a park near our university.
I chose white jeans and lace up shoes. I hate go to university wearing high heeled shoes!
It's a simple look but fashion in the same time, isn't it?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Ieri vi ho mostrato l'anteprima dell'outfit di oggi!
Vi svelerò cosa indossavo oltre la T-shirt di HTC.
Ogni tanto la passeggiata al parco pre rilassarsi è un toccasana, e così con la mia amica Ingrid, dopo aver bevuto un buon tè freddo, abbiamo passeggiato in un parco vicino la facoltà!
Ho optato per un paio di jeans bianchi e le stringate, non mi piace andare all'università con i tacchi, infatti indosso sempre scarpe basse!
E' un look semplice ma fashion allo stesso tempo, vero?
xoxoFrancesca





























LOCATION: TURIN PARK

PHOTOGRAPHER: INGRID

I WORE:

Jacket: PINKO (Thanks to Pinko)
T-shirt: HTC 
Jeans: PLAYLIFE
Shoes: DSQUARED
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Ring and nacklace : LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Bag: Thanks to my friend  INGRID
Nail polish: CHANEL "HOLIDAY" (Thanks to Chanel)

You May Also Like

19 commenti

Pagine