...LAST FRIDAY AFTERNOON..

by - aprile 02, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
You saw the "LAST FRIDAY NIGHT" preview  on my old post. I  went to a beautiful diso in Turin with my Fashion Friend Alessia.
I show you the complete outfit!
I chose a colorful and summer dress, it is an Indian silk dress!
I wore these fabulous silk Giorgio Armani shoes,  do you like?
I wore LUNA by OLDANI "SHOES" ring and necklace for my first time, what do you think?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Vi avevo fatto vedere l'anteprima del mio outfit per il venerdì sera, trascorso in un bellissimo locale a Torino in compagnia della mia Fashion Friend Alessia.
Oggi vi svelerò i dettagli.
Dato il caldo, praticamente estivo, ho optato per un vestito colorato e scollato, proviene dall'India, come potete notare dai colori accesi e decisi!
Per le scarpe ho scelto questi bellissimi sandali di Giorgio Armani, anch'essi di seta, vi piacciono?
Per la prima volta ho indossato la collana e l'anello LUNA by OLDANI con la mia "scarpetta", cosa ne pensate?
xoxoFrancesca







LUNA by OLDANI RING and CHARM
FABRIZIO MANCINI BELT
LUNA by OLDANI ring and LANCOME nail polish

GIORGIO ARMANI SHOES








LAST FRIDAY NIGHT

LOCATION: TURIN COUNTRYSIDE

I WEAR:

VINTAGE INDIAN SILK DRESS
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Shoes: GIORGIO ARMANI
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Necklace and Ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to Lancome)
Blush: LA ROSERAIE (Thanks to Lancome)










You May Also Like

15 commenti

Pagine