... WHAT HAVE TO DO A FASHION BLOGGER...

by - febbraio 16, 2012


 

Hi to everyone!!!
I went to Milan today, I had a lot of appointment!
I'll tell you all in the next posts!
Now, I show you some pictures as preview of official posts!
Don't be taken in by the Chanel sac! It contains not only Chanel products, but also a lot of amazing surprises for you!
I was tired this evening, but happy!
xoxoFrancesca

 Ciao a tutti!!!
Quando Milano chiama io parto!
Oggi ero piena di appuntamenti, come sempre, vi svelerò tutto nei prossimi post!
Per il momento vi mostro queste foto come anteprima di tutto ciò che vi pubblicherò più avanti!
Non fatevi ingannare dalla busta di Chanel! Non contiene solo prodotti Chanel ma anche tante altre fantastiche "cosette".
A fine serata ero stracarica, ma contenta!
xoxoFrancesca



That I'll show you, is a typical fashion blogger day! :)
Quello che vi mostrerò è una giornata tipo di una fashion blogger! :)










 
 LOCATION: MILANO NAVIGLI

I thanks Carola, Clara, Serena and Clotilde!

My new BlackBerry cover. I bought it from China  two months ago, and I thought it was an original cover, but a lot of fashion blogger have its now! :( Do you like my RABBIT MOBILPHONE?           




You May Also Like

18 commenti

Pagine