...FORNARINA SHOWROOM...

by - febbraio 02, 2012





Hi to everyone!!!
I told you in LANCOME post that I went to Milano.
The FORNARINA showroom was an important appointment!
I cannot tell you the why, but you'll see the project tomorrow.
I show you the S/S 2011 collection trhough these pictures.
It's amazing!
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Nel post di LANCOME, vi ho accennato che sono stata a Milano, e lo showroom di FORNARINA è stata un'altra tappa importante!
Non vi posso svelare nulla del perchè ero lì, ma vi dirò solo che domani lo scoprirete.
Ciò che vi mostro è la collezione primavera/estate 2012!
E' a dir poco fantastica!
Cosa ne pensate?
xoxoFrancesca


 

 







I choosed a cashmere cardigan stripped with Fabrizio Mancini belt,a beige skirt and a shirt!
I wore my new shoes, despite the snow!
Do you like them?

Per quanto riguarda, invece, il mio outfit, ho scelto un bel cardigan di cashmere, legato in vita con una cintura di Fabrizio Mancini, una gonna beige e una camicetta!
Nonostante la neve, ho voluto inaugurare il mio nuovo paio di stringate!
Vi piacciono?








 

It snowed a lot in the evening, fortunately I had the Fornarina bootie in my bag.
I showed you them in an old post!

La sera nevicava tanto, fortunatamente avevo con me gli scarponcini di Fornarina, che vi avevo già proposto in un vecchio post!




Behind the lens: my friend Alessia

Location: MILANO

I WORE:

Vintage hat
Hand made by me cape
Cashmere cardigan
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI (thanks to S2BPRESS)
Shirt: VERO MODA
Skirt:ALESSANDRINI
Collant: WOLFORD
Shoes: DSQUARED
Booties: FORNARINA (thanks to Fornarina)
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI (thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Nail polish: CHANEL "GRAPHITE" (thanks to Chanel)
Vintage bag: NANNINI



You May Also Like

13 commenti

Pagine