...[PREVIEW] NEW YEAR'S EVE OUTFIT...

by - gennaio 02, 2012



 Hi to everyone!!!
Was your New Year's Eve happy?
I went to my friend's house in Turin.
Today I want show you a few of the pictures, I told you that my friend and me thought to wear '40 look.
The complete outfit on the next post ;)
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Vi siete divertiti a Capodanno?
Io l'ho festeggiato a casa di una mia amica a Torino.
Oggi vi mostro una parte dell'outfit, come vi accennavo nel post precedente, con la mia amica abbiamo deciso di vestirci anni '40.
Il risultato nel prossimo post, in questo vi mostrerò i particolari della serata.
xoxoFrancesca







Questo è stato un regalo di Lancome. The new mascara Hypnose doll eye
Rende le ciglia voluminose.

This mascara is a Lancome gift.
It makes voluminous my eyelash.



 Vi piacciono il braccialetto e l'anello di Fruscìo?
Do you like my Fruscìo ring and bracelet?





Trovo che questo rossetto sia fantastico.E' opaco ed ha una lunga tenuta.
Penso sia perfetto con lo smalto di Chanel, il Rouge Carat.
E voi che ne pensate?

The Chanel lipstick is fantastic!This is a matt lipstick and it's long.
I think it's perfect with this Chanel nail polish, Rouge Carat.
What do you think?



I love this hairband. Giorgia Foglia handmade it.
It is a wool and lace hairband, it's out-and-out "chapeau".

 Amo questo cerchietto. E' stato realizzato a mano da Giorgia Foglia.
E' di panno e pizzo, ed è un vero e proprio "chapeau".



I WORE:

Shoes: ASH
Collant: SISI
Hairband: CHAPEAU ( thanks to Giorgia Foglia)
Bracelet: FRUSCIO (thanks to Fruscìo)
Ring: FRUSCIO ( thanks to Fruscìo)
Pearl necklace and pearl earrings

MY MAKE-UP:

Eyeliner: COLLISTAR
Eyepencil: DIOR 
Lip liner: MAKE UP FOREVER
Lipstick: CHANEL Rouge allure velvet LA FASCINANTE (thanks to Chanel)
Nail polish: CHANEL "ROUGE CARAT" ( thanks to Chanel)
Mascara: LANCOME " HYPNOSE DOLL EYE" ( thanks to Lancome)
Blusher: DIORBRUSH

LOCATION: TORINO

You May Also Like

6 commenti

Pagine