...THANKS LANCOME...

by - dicembre 19, 2011


Hi to everyone!!!
Lancome spend me the new Hypnose Doll Eyes some day ago.
Immediatly I completed my make up with this fantastic mascara.
The eyes  seem very big and this mascara has "the doll eyes" effect. You have to try it!
You can give it to your friends as Christmas gift!
In the future I'll show you my "doll make up" in honour of Hypnose Doll Eyes.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Qualche giorno fa ho ricevuto il nuovo mascara di Lancome : Hypnose Doll Eyes.
Immediatamente la sera ho completato il mio trucco con questo fantastico mascara.
Rende l'occhio più grande dando l' effetto  "ciglia da bambola", è senza dubbio da provare.
Ve lo consiglio nel caso in cui vorreste fare dei pensieri per Natale alle amiche!
Prossimamente post con un "trucco da bambola" in onore dell' Hypnose Doll Eyes.
xoxoFrancesca


Lancome send me a cream and a mudpack in addition to the Doll Eyes mascara.
Nel sacchetto ho anche trovato una crema e una maschera.

THANKS TO LIANA

You May Also Like

4 commenti

Pagine