...CHRISTMAS OUTFIT...

by - dicembre 29, 2011



Hi to everyone!!!
Christmas is just finished, and I show you my Christmas outfit in this post.
 I wore the Fruscìo dress and Fornarina jeans, with my favourite jacket.
Finally I choosed the fruscìo clutch, it's leopardskin!
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Natale è già terminato, ed in questo post vi mostro il mio outfit.
Ho scelto di indossare il vestito che mi ha regalato Fruscìo,essendo di pallettes ho pensato di smorzarlo con un jeans.
Niente maglioncini ma la mia giacca preferita. Dulcis in fundo, la clutch leopardata di Fruscìo.
Che ne dite?
xoxoFrancesca




My make up is always simple.
I had Touch Brilliance Yves Saint Laurent, Collistar eyeliner and Dior Blush.
What do you think about this nail polish? It's Graphite by CHANEL, it's fantastic!!!







 


 I WORE
HANDMADE by ME JACKET
Dress: FRUSCIO (thanks to Fruscìo)
Jeans: FORNARINA (thanks to Fornarina)
Shoes: ASH
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI
Nail polish: CHANEL GRAPHITE (thanks to Chanel)
Scarfe: ALEXANDER McQUEEN
Clutch:FRUSCIO (thanks to Fruscìo)
Hat: FIXDESIGN





You May Also Like

14 commenti

Pagine