...A DAY IN TAORMINA...

by - settembre 09, 2011


Hi to everyone!!!
What shall I put it?Taormina is wonderful!The landscape, the people, the shops...
I go often to Taormina,and it's always amazing!

I wore a Versace dress  ( it's vintage, I found it into my mom's wardrobe) it's a cotton dress and its colour is gorgeous!
Do you like it?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Cosa posso dire?Taormina è meravigliosa!Il paesaggio, le persone, i negozi...
Mi capita spesso di andarci ed è sempre bellissimo!

Per questa giornata ho pensato di indossare un vestito di Versace ( è vintage, l'ho trovato nel guardaroba di mia madre!) è di cotone ed è di un colore magnifico!
A voi piace?
xoxoFrancesc















Dress: VERSACE
Bag: MOSCHINO
Shoes:MOSCHINO
Ring:CAMOMILLA
Nail polish: ESSENCE
Vintage bracelet


You May Also Like

6 commenti

Pagine