... FRIDAY IN MILAN...

by - luglio 27, 2011



 Hi to everyone!!!
I went to Milano last Friday, I had to do 2 very important things:
go to S2bpress showroom, via Forcella 7 and do a gift for my boyfriend's birthday!!!
I went to the showroom in the morning, it is fantastic and welcoming,
they gave me a FABRIZIO MANCINI  belt, and I'll have a lot of clothes for the futures posts for you...:)
S2bpress works for these brands:
I took these pictures in the back the  cathedral when I had a break...
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Venerdì sono stata a Milano, avevo due cose importantissime da fare:
andare allo showroom S2bpress in via Forcella 7 e fare il regalo al mio ragazzo per il suo compleanno!!!
Mi sono dedicata in mattinata allo showroom, bellissimo posto ed accogliente, mi hanno omaggiata di una cintura di FABRIZIO MANCINI e per i prossimi posts avrò un po' di cosine da farvi vedere.... ;)
S2bpress svolge attività di ufficio stampa per i seguenti marchi: 
Le foto che ho pubblicato sono state fatte dietro al duomo in un momento di pausa...
xoxoFrancesca

what do you think about my leather jacket???




 This T-Shirt was my present for my birthday, my boyfriend gave me it!!








This is the POPOCHOS LED WATCH... I published a post about it!!!




T-Shirt : HTC
Vintage leather jacket ( handmade)
Shorts: HTC
Shoes: ASH
Bag: LONGCHAMP
Nail polish : DIOR
Sunglasses: RAYBAN CLUBMASTER

You May Also Like

33 commenti

Pagine