WELCOME SPRING!!!!

by - marzo 21, 2011









It's Spring at last! That's why I thinked about a colorful post...
They are the new Swatch watchs...in my opinion they are very nice, and they'll be, surely, the must haves of the summer 2011.
They aren't expensive, I have in mind to buy one,but I 'm unsure about which watch choose. :(
I'would like to have all of them... ;)
Which of those would you like to have?
xoxo Francesca


Finalmente è primavera! Per questo ho pensato ad un post molto colorato...
Sono i nuovi orologi della Swatch..secondo me sono particolarmente carini, e saranno di sicuro un must dell'estate 2011.
Non sono neanche costosi, ho già in mente di comprarne uno,ma sono indecisa su quale scegliere. :(
Li vorrei prendere tutti... ;)
A voi quale piace di più?
xoxo Francesca

You May Also Like

19 commenti

Pagine