THE END OF WINTER MAGIC

by - febbraio 26, 2011











Jacket: Veromoda
Sweater: HTC
Jeans: Fornarina
Boots: ASH
Nail polish: Chanel "particuliere" 555
Necklace: 5preview
bag: Moschino



March is at the door but it's still a little cold outside in Turin. In fact my teeth chattered while I was taking  pictures. ;)
However, as promised I'm posting an outfit in which I show you how I combined my new boots.
I was feeling  "ROCK'N'ROLL" yesterday...black leather jacket, jeans, an HTC long sleeve top and of course my studded boots. I'm a minimalist and I don't like wearing a lot of stuff at the same time.
These boots can be combined in lots of ways and I'll show you in other posts.
Tell me what you think...your comments make my day.
XOXO Francesca



Marzo è già alle porte, ma qui a Torino fa ancora un po' freddo e mentre facevo le foto battevo i denti. ;)
Comunque, come promesso ho messo un post in cui mostro con cosa ho abbinato gli stivali appena comprati.
Ieri mi sentivo molto "ROCK'N'ROLL", ;) ...giubotto di pelle, jeans, maglia HTC e ovviamente stivali borchiati. Sono minimalista, non indosso troppe cose in una volta, mi piace essere comoda e quindi prediligo la semplicità.
Questo, però, può essere uno dei tanti abbinamenti con simili stivali, vi farò vedere successivamente con cos'altro li indosserò.
Ditemi anche la vostra...mi fanno sempre molto piacere i vostri commenti.
XOXO Francesca


You May Also Like

49 commenti

Pagine